>>> Straight talk for Republicans and Democrats.
>>> Most Americans are aware of Bill Lear, because of his
>>> Lear Jet business; however, he has accomplished much more,
>>> as you can see at this link: William P. Lear —
>>> Britannica Online Encyclopedia . His opinions are worth a
>>> A Humble Plea to McCain and Obama Supporters:
>>> Dear friends,
>>> I am truly astonished by the ignorance Obama
>>> supporters have displayed
>>> in their quest to get someone – ANYONE – into the
>>> White House. Now, wait
>>> a minute. I can well understand your dislike or even
>>> hatred of our clown, GWB, but he is not the root cause of
>>> all of our problems. Our Congress
>>> is. And a change there would be welcomed by all. You
>>> ain’t gonna get
>>> it done with Obama. You gotta fire the whole damnable
>>> crooked Congress.
>>> (Read my book, ‘BERNIE’S WAR!’).
>>> Perhaps I’m looking at all of this from a
>>> different perspective than you
>>> because my life experiences have been so different
>>> from yours. I’m
>>> 80-years old and have traveled the world where
>>> I’ve seen a great deal.
>>> I spent five years on active duty as a fighter pilot
>>> in the USAF and
>>> another seven years flying with the Air National
>>> Guard in California and Texas as well as a few years flying
>>> in the USAF Reserve. I spent three years on active duty in
>>> Germany flying Czech border patrol with ‘cold guns’
>>> aircraft inferior to the MIG during the Korean
>>> ‘Police Action’ when it
>>> was thought that Korea was a diversion for a Soviet
>>> invasion of Western
>>> I lived abroad for a total of 28 years. Three years
>>> in Germany, twenty
>>> years in Switzerland and five years in Great Britain
>>> where I was based
>>> doing ‘spook’ work for the U.S. behind the
>>> Iron Curtain before it fell.
>>> During that era of the Cold War I ventured to Moscow,
>>> Prague, Warsaw,
>>> Bucharest, Peshawar, Pakistan and Bulgaria posing as
>>> a Swiss
>>> French-speaking arms dealer purchasing weapons we
>>> supplied to the Afghani Mujahedeen in their
>>> successful fight against the Soviets all of which came back
>>> to haunt us. I’ve been there and done that and have had
>>> close associations with top government people in Germany,
>>> the Netherlands and Great Britain. I’ve had more foreign
>>> affair experience than Obama could ever dream of and, yet,
>>> wouldn’t have the temerity to deign myself
>>> ‘Presidential’ material; although I feel eminently
>>> more qualified to judge who would NOT be best for our
>>> country. My long-time world experience should count for
>>> something in my plea to you to abandon this miscreant flake.
>>> You will only be doing yourself and our country an enormous
>>> disservice if you persist in your support of this
>>> flash-in-the-pan opportunist. On this, you MUST trust me.
>>> I’ve associated closely with European royalty and
>>> African politicians.
>>> I’ve traveled to the Far East to observe their
>>> cultures. My point is that Obama, although formally well
>>> educated and a brilliant orator, is a
>>> neophyte when it comes to understanding the world and
>>> is uniquely
>>> unqualified for the job as President of these great
>>> United States. His
>>> knowledge of economics is nil and his tax proposals
>>> absurd and
>>> life-threatening to the U.S. not only in economic
>>> terms but in
>>> preserving our national security as well. I don’t
>>> want a ‘citizen of the world’ to be President, I
>>> want a citizen of the good old USA to be President.
>>> Screw the rest of the world as they have well and
>>> truly screwed us. The time has come for us to awaken and
>>> start looking after ourselves. Now THAT would be CHANGE if
>>> that’s what you’re looking for.
>>> While McCain has abstained from playing ‘the
>>> race-card’, Obama is
>>> playing it to the hilt even though he’s
>>> technically not an African-American.
>>> To qualify for this distinction you must be at least
>>> one-sixth black.
>>> Obama is only one-eighth. His father would be, as he
>>> was one-sixth. No,
>>> Obama is more Muslim than black yet he trades on his
>>> The larger question I have about him is that we
>>> really don’t know much
>>> about him other than what HE tells us, what we read
>>> on blogs and from
>>> some serious non-partisan investigators whose factual
>>> reports are,
>>> unfortunately, generally ignored and which receive
>>> precious little
>>> media exposure.
>>> I, as a registered Independent, a military veteran
>>> and a patriot,
>>> beseech you to put aside party considerations and
>>> vote for the lesser of the two evils. Yes, I am NOT a McCain
>>> supporter, but he is, at least, not a
>>> flake, doesn’t carry Muslim baggage and is a
>>> PROVEN hero and patriot
>>> WITH experience. It’s not a party issue. It’s
>>> all about electing the best
>>> we can trust with what we’ve got to work with.
>>> Mr. Obama is NOT that guy.
>>> Please, please rethink your voting position.
>>> Thanks for reading my innermost thoughts. I care
>>> about all of you, but
>>> I care more about our country. Please help me to do
>>> William P. (Bill) Lear, Jr.
>>> (386) 763-5051
—– Original Message —–
From: Richard Beacham
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:41 PM
Subject: Notice to All Employees
Notice to All Employees
As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama is officially elected into office, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping with his new plan, inspiring issues of change and fairness:
1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are underachieving a ‘fair shake.’
2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst yourselves. This will help those who are ‘too busy for overtime’ to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.
3. All top management will now be referred to as ‘the government.’ We will not participate in this ‘pooling’ experience because the law doesn’t apply to us.
4. The ‘government’ will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging it’s workers to continue to work hard ‘for the good of all.’
5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it’s ‘good to spread the wealth.’ Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more ‘patriotic.’
6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don’t feel bad, though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he’ll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can’t pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn’t all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?) !!!
If for any reason you are not happy with the new policies, you may want to rethink your vote on November 4th.
I am a Christian woman who has survived many years on the planet. God has blessed me with a wonderful family: husband, 3 sons, a dear DIL, and a precious grandson. I also have dear friends to keep me inspired. I am an artist of sorts and am finding my way through the great blessing of retirement. I recently retired after 20 years as a music teacher. Life is good!