I do hate to be the odd woman out…so I’m playing, too. Besides, someone tagged me, I think, and I just haven’t had time. So here goes:
1. TWO NAMES YOU GO BY: Tonja and Mrs. Owens…but my friends call me the Queen!
2. TWO THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: A sleeveless black dress and black flip-
3. TWO THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: Honesty and patience.
4. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: Go to the beach and read.
5. TWO THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT: For Alex to get some pain relief
and for the building of our house
to get started.
6. TWO PETS YOU HAVE HAD: We had a black lab named Jake years ago, and now we have
Scooter, a Fox Terrier who is 12 years old.
7. TWO THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT: Tried to learn the workings of my new laptop, and
went to bed early.
8. TWO PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE: Donald and Alex.
9. TWO PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO LAST: Druggist and Ian.
10. TWO THINGS YOU ARE DOING TOMORROW: Going to work and washing clothes.
11. TWO OF YOUR LONGEST CAR RIDES: Dothan to Pennsylvania, and Dothan to California.
12. TWO FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Christmas and Easter.
13. TWO FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Diet Dr. Pepper, and sweet tea with lemon.
Leave a Comment