Things in my life have been a little hard recently, and I have gotten behind on accepting awards and posting about them. Please, my friends, don’t think I am not grateful…I’ve just been a little ‘undone’ lately. Thanks for understanding.
What a sweet surprise to receive this award from my friend,Jennifer! I have enjoyed reading the adventures of her family for several years now…and consider her a sister in Christ. Her blog is Zaankali’s Adventures.
This is a special award that should be given to your best bloggy girlfriends. Those ladies that have become a good dose of encouragement to you and are sisters in Christ. They are real women, living real lives with the courage to be transparent in their walk with the Lord. Stop over and let them know what a blessing they are. Everyone needs a bit of encouragement!
I am happy to pass this award along to Teresa, at Living the Life and Nancy, at Too Wonderful For Me. They are such encouragers and always lift my spirits.
Now this award I received from my friend Angela. It says that we should list 10 ‘UNCUTE’ things about ourselves…only 10, I ask?
1…I need to use a power sander on my heels.
2. I have a terrible addiction…and I don’t even want to get better. Shoes and Purses…..my weakness…(et tu,Kat!)
3. I remove my shoes as soon as I come into the house…and they tend to pile up by the back door…a big pile.
4. The second thing I remove is my bra…definitely not cute…but comfortable. But I do not pile these by the back door.
5. I have finally accepted the fact that I will never have a flat tummy again…in this life, anyway.
6. I can read a book and be totally oblivious to anything or anyone else.
7. I am a big procrastinator…but I always do my best work at the last minute.
8. Dishes in the sink do not bother me.
9. I do not like to drink water.
10. My fingernails always look like I do manual labor…in the dirt!
I pass this award along to: Andi, at Fingerprints On The Glass.
Leave a Comment