What a sweet surprise I received from my blogging buddy and fellow “B” Club member, Kat, at Just A Beach Kat. Kat is one of the first friends I made in the blogging world, and I love keeping up with her exciting life! Here are the rules for the award:
1) Present this award to others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
3) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME…..
1. I buy too many magazines. And, I do not like to throw them away. So usually I will go through the magazine and pull out pages that I want to keep. Which, in all honesty, does absolutely no good, because I can never find the torn out pages when I go looking for them.
2. I think every occasion calls for a little chocolate!
3. I LOVE pretty paper! I could spend hours in the scrapbooking aisles looking at the decorative papers…and I want it all! I like old paper, and wrinkled paper, and torn paper, and even brown paper bag.
4. I have watched The Young and The Restless since I was in college. I never miss it…I have my DVR set to tape it every day. Sometimes I’ll just watch the whole week on Saturday. Goes a lot faster when you can FF through the dumb commercials! I used to watch All My Children, but it got too ‘out there’…even for a soap!
5. Why should ‘procrastination’ be seen as a problem? If it gets done before the deadline…it’s done!
6. I eat crackers in bed.
7. If I were to light all the candles (new and used) that I have in my house…it would set off all the fire alarms and/or burn the house down!
8. I can not swim very well…in deep water…or shallow water, actually. But, I am a champion floater…on a raft…especially the ones with the cup holder built into the arm.
9. I have a new mattress…a Tempurpedic! It is wonderful! It is fabulous! It is worth every mega buck we spent for it! I think I should probably spend more time in bed so we will get our money’s worth out of it!
10. I started my Christmas shopping last June…but, I won’t finish till the week of Christmas! Trouble staying on task, you know!
And, I pass this on to…
Nancy at Too Wonderful For Me