Many thanks to my friend, Earth Mommy, at At Shore’s End, who awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks so much. As I told her, I like to think that I am a creative person. God has blessed us all with such varied talents. We should always be on the lookout for ways to use them. Thank you, my friend,for reminding me to use my talents more.
One of the requirements is to list 6 things that make me happy.
1. I am happy when Alex is feeling well enough to be up.
2. I am happy when there is a cold Diet Dr. Pepper in the refrigerator…waiting for me!
3. I am happy when the scales announce that I have gone down in weight!
4. I am happy when I can spend an afternoon with my Mom and Sister.
5. I am happy when one of my boys gives me a huge bear hug!
6. I am happy when my dog, Scooter, smiles at me.
I am a Christian woman who has survived many years on the planet. God has blessed me with a wonderful family: husband, 3 sons, a dear DIL, and a precious grandson. I also have dear friends to keep me inspired. I am an artist of sorts and am finding my way through the great blessing of retirement. I recently retired after 20 years as a music teacher. Life is good!