1. There are 1 million boxes in the Creek House and current house.
2. There were 2 million boxes moved today…go figure.
3. It is doubtful that we will have any room for furniture in the Creek House.
4. I am fairly certain, however, that I can build a nice table and chairs out of the million boxes I have in my possession.
5. There is still more packing to be done at current house. I found out…TODAY…that the movers will NOT pack my china. They also will NOT pack my books. They will , however, MOVE them…if they are in a box.
6. The movers are coming tomorrow.
7. Pray for my sanity…and my back.
8. I could not have gotten this far without my friend, Tina. She deserves an award for going above and beyond the call of friendship. I am going to make her a very nice surprise…out of a box…and then I’ll wrap it….in a box.
9. I hope I never see another box after this.
10. Yes, I have gone off the deep end….but it’s OK….I landed on a BOX!